We at Ohio Cremation & Memorial Society own and operate our own crematory, and many families often ask us why this is important. Here are just a few reasons why owning our own crematory is, indeed, a big deal!
- We offer the ultimate peace of mind. Because we offer cremations at our very own crematory, your loved one will never leave the shelter of our expert care. You’ll take comfort knowing our trained professionals will handle every step of the cremation process with dignity and respect.
- We are not middlemen. Many funeral homes and cremation providers simply act as middlemen who drop your loved one at a crematory and do not even witness the cremation itself. At Ohio Cremation & Memorial Society, our licensed professionals perform each cremation at our very own facility.
- Our cremations are worry-free. To ensure families are highly confident about our cremation process, we developed our “Worry Free Cremation™ Process.” Our cremation experts follow this meticulous step-by-step process before, during and after the cremation to guarantee the entire process is dignified, accurate and secure.
- Your family can witness the cremation. Unlike other cremation providers, we at Ohio Cremation & Memorial Society welcome families to witness the cremation of their loved one. Our state-of-the-art cremation facility is set up to allow relatives to be present when their loved one’s body is placed into the cremation chamber.
- You’ll know for a fact those are your loved one’s ashes. When families choose other cremation providers who use offsite crematories, they often wonder if they received the right cremains. With Ohio Cremation & Memorial Society, this will never be a concern. Because of our exceptionally high standards, our state-of-the-art onsite crematory and our Worry Free Cremation process, we can guarantee that you will receive your loved one’s ashes.
As you can see, there are many important reasons why owning our own crematory is such a big deal. When you choose us for cremation services, you’ll have peace of mind knowing everything is going to be handled in a dignified, professional and compassionate manner. Our caring staff can also help you arrange a truly memorable service to be held before or after the cremation.